20070913

God should just kill me.

Seriously. When I say diarrhorea is better than getting a flu, I didn't mean to get it. Damn it. Now I'm down with flu. A bad throat and the constant sneezing. Think the fever is also going to get me again soon. SIGHHHH. OMG. I've been popping pills since Monday. Urg... This is terrible.. Btw, did I tell you guys? My poor stomach actually forgot what's hunger actually? I just forgot how to eat a proper meal. Lol. Is this good? I did lost weight btw. LOL! Anyway, I'm going to make a confession. I ditched my darling poly clique to go kbox with poldar. WOOPS. Don't kill me ): Wanted to sing more than blade/cycle. So ya we went MS kbox to sing(: Just 3 mad woman jumping on the couch. The room was damn bigggg la. Yay. Anyway.. I'll make it up to my clique. Really sorrrrryy. 13th September. Happy Birthday Olivia Tan Cheng Chuan. Enjoy your birthday. And there's more to come on 14th... 15th... 19th... 20th... 22th... So gay. Huh? Can't even be bothered to count down to mine. 27th's band camp. Who's going??? Think I shall disappear for both days. LOL. Oh well... My holiday's going to be a peaceful one. 'Cause I passed all my PAPERS! NO SUPPPP PAPERS, BABY. But my results are pathetic. I've got a range of grades from D+ to B+ but nothing from the As. Damn it. SCREW BUSINESS. I HATE DOING BUSINESS. HMMP ): Faster graduate and aim to do what I really wna do(: HAIS. Retailing seriously ain't my cup of tea. It's ironic, I hate serving customers but I'm from Retail Management. Gay. Me and my impulsiveness. Business is too gay for me. Boo. Sigh, I'm going off soon. I need a long rest. Urg. Oh Lastly, thanks FEL for being so brave today! LOL. Thanks for being there for me, you guys are really the best fucking friends ever. I LOVE YOU ALL. Thanks for saving me(: Loves loves loves. Just can't express my love for all of you. AHHH. I'm really touched from the bottom of my heart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home